1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb (or IMSDb) search functions.
5. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
4) And then Jack chopped down what was the world's last beanstalk, adding murder and ecological terrorism to the theft, enticement and trespass charges already mentioned and all the giant's children didn't have a daddy any more. But he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks inconvenient questions.
5) I play hockey and I fornicate, 'cause those are the two most fun things to do in cold weather.
6) There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost... the ship has sailed and only a fool would continue. Truth is... I've always been a fool.
8) What is this thing? I mean, it serves no useful purpose for there to be a bunch of chompy, crushy things in the middle of a hallway.
9) That's the great thing about plankton. It pretty much keeps to itself.
11) Thank God for the model trains, you know? If they didn't have the model trains they wouldn't have gotten the idea for the big trains.
15) Never fall in love with a woman who sells herself. It always ends bad.
I'm sure there's more, and a couple of those are probably pretty easy for some of you, but they were some of the first ones I thought of (or stumbled upon while skimming my Netflix account - what can I say, I've seen a LOT of movies).