Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Almost forgot...

...it is time for the monthly goals!

June recap:
1) Work on/finish Annemarie's RR. Yep.
2) Finish "Butterfly Lace." No.
3) Do some finishing - I'd like to make my little "Blessed Be" piece into a flat-fold. Yes - I did both the Blessed Be flat-fold and another little something that I'll share tonight...
4) Possibly start an ornie or other small project, maybe something from my stash of kits? Yes, I stitched up 2 little gifts for some friends.

Plans for July:
***GET A NEW JOB/MOVE!!!***
(Assuming I get the job I interviewed for, I'm thinking that July will be consumed with packing, moving, and unpacking. Of course, if I DON'T get the job.....erm.....well, let's just leave it at "we'll see" for now!)

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...