Friday, May 02, 2008

Goals, Questions, Life

Let's start with the April goals.
1) Finish Michelle's Halloween neighborhood square (mail date - April 15). Done!
2) Start Katrina's RR (has not arrived yet, but I need to have it done by May 15). Yup, it is progressing nicely.
3) Work on/finish chickadee wreath, if time allows. No. (Time did not allow...!!)

Now for May:
1) Finish Katrina's neighborhood square, and mail by May 15.
2) Finish a piece for the Fantasy Smalls Exchange I joined, mail at the end of the month.
3) Start thinking about Annemarie's neighborhood.
4) Stitch on something....anything.....for ME??

SBQ, 4/30/08: Do you have any pieces that you would liked passed on to future generations as family heirlooms?
Well, I'd love to think that EVERYTHING I stitch will be treasured by someone after I'm gone...but there are no such guarantees. As of right now, my biggest accomplishment is "Once Upon a Time," so maybe that would be nice to pass on? But I also love my Old Books Sampler, and the Woodland Sampler with the quote from Robert Frost..... I guess only time will tell what happens to them.

As much as I'd love to spend the coming weekend stitching like mad on Katrina's neighborhood (only the grass and my initials left to go!), I need to do some serious cleaning. DH will be graduating with his master's in community counseling next weekend, and we will have family descending upon from all over. Time to scrub every nook and cranny!!

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...