Thursday, April 24, 2008

Stashing and De-Stashing

Well, I broke down and requested a chart or 2 from the Online Needlework Show. Of course I don't NEED them....but hey, you only live once, right? And I'm considering these "birthday presents," since both my mother and my in-laws sent me a little money. I had Bobbie at Stitching Bits & Bobs order these for me:
1) "Live Simply" from Designs by Lisa. This one will be for DH when I finish it -- it suits his Buddhist outlook on life nicely.

2) "May You Believe" by Moonflower Designs. (I seem to be on a "nifty saying" kick with the stitching....) I might change the colors with this one, because I'm not sure how much I like the pinks.It may be a while before I have these in my hot little hands, since Bobbie has to wait for them to arrive (obviously). I added one or 2 other goodies to my cart (Ink Circles' "Celtic Beasties: Christmas...Or Knot" - I'm drawn to Celtic stuff like a moth to a flame), and Bobbie said she won't bill me until she has the whole order ready to ship. That's fine with me, since I got the 25%-off discount! I know some folks have had trouble with shipping delays from SB&B, but so far I've been pretty happy with them (my own impatience notwithstanding).

Now, since I've added to my own stash, I'd like to add to someone else's. hehehe I have 2 charts on my desk that I no longer want, and I've listed them on eBay with no luck. So now they are free for the taking!!!! I really don't want to just toss these, or leave them at the thrift store. If you are the least bit interested, let me know, and they can be yours with no strings attached.
1) Serendipity Designs' "Sweet Oleander."2) Sue Hillis Designs' "Wine a Bit." I stitched this one, so the charm is no longer included... (link is to my finished piece, which I think is prettier than the computer-generated cover picture!)

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...