Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday Stash Cravings

(Well, I suppose it is better for me than FOOD cravings, right?!?!?!?)

I'm not sure why, but lately I've been having some serious stash cravings! But DH and I have promised each other not to buy things for ourselves before Christmas. Although.....buying something NOW should be ok, right? I mean, it isn't as if I could add it to a wish list and he could get it for me in time to put under the tree..... Right now I'm eyeing a couple Homespun Elegance and Little House Needleworks patterns on eBay.

I haven't been stitching much lately, so no new pics to share. We will be visiting family this weekend, so I've been busy with cleaning the house (I hate leaving it messy!) and making a few little home-made gifts. My peanut brittle came out quite tasty, if I do say so myself...!!!

3 comments:

Singular Stitches said...

Hi, Erin! I've been trying to catch up on blog reading, and wow, you've had a lot going on! No matter what the future brings, I wish much happiness to you and your husband. Some very nice progress on your stitching! Have a great holiday! It doesn't look like our end of the state will be white for Christmas, at least the southwest won't! Of course, you guys usually stand a much better chance than we do! :o)

Kathy A. said...

Have a great holiday with your family. It has been a real joy to watch your stitching progresses this last year and to share a little in your life both happy and sad.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from my home to yours

Kathy

Dani - tkdchick said...

I find myself doing this at Christmas time as well. I start to pick something up and try my best to put it back. Just in case someone has already gotten it for me!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...