Tuesday, April 10, 2007

And now for something completely different...

...the Crazy Hobo Tie Bag!!!


A trip to Jo-Ann's after work yesterday to get some heavy-duty needles, and the finishing was a breeze (now, if only I'd thought of that back when I STARTED the project!). All the ties are sewn together using a zigzag stitch and some twill backing/liner fabric. It has some kind of wonky spots - especially where I sewed the front and back pieces to the gusset/bottom - but came out pretty well in the end, I think!
For anyone who is curious....the idea came from CraftBits.com.

6 comments:

Christine S said...

Wow, that turned out really neat!! Is that you modeling it? It's nice to see you!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That came out pretty cool!

Carol said...

Absolutely fantastic Erin!!!

Hazel said...

What a groovy bag!

Karen said...

What a cool idea!! I agree with Hazel, it's totally "groovy!"

Juls said...

I love it! Great idea!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...