Since I don't do yearly goals, I think I'll start with a recap of my December list.
1) Work on the mermaids. Yep. It was waaaay back at the beginning of the month, but I did.
2) Work on the wedding piece. Yep. I did a marathon with it this past weekend!
3) Post pictures of both (1) and (2)!! Done.
4) Find and work on/finish an ornie or 2...there's the one in my desk drawer at work, plus a little Santa design that was stashed somewhere at home. DH's Santa gigs made me think of it! Yep - the chickadee is done and ornamentified.
5) Possibly start a Just Nan design, or some other small project. I'd like to have the "Swan Lake" design done and framed to match "Spring Peepers" (which I did a year or 2 ago!). I also got "Sensational Summer" by A Whimsical Element to do for a wedding we are going to in June..... Yep. I started "Sensational Summer."
Plans for January:
1) Finish "Sensational Summer."
2) Make SIGNIFICANT progress on the Celtic wedding piece.
3) Make time for a few small "Guilt-Free January" starts. Right now I have one of Black Swan's water globe freebies ("The Fairy and the Swan") and Just Nan's "Wintry Mix" waiting in the wings....
My 2006 finishes, in photos (idea borrowed from Carol!):
My biggest accomplishment this year was "Once Upon a Time" - my first truly BIG finish. Also, I'm really pleased with the improvements in my finishing skills. Learning to use the sewing machine was a godsend!
Oh, and I AM going to call the chickadee ornament my 10th finish for the Multi-Project Challenge - so I rewarded myself with a trip to the LNS and a small order from Stitching Bits & Bobs. I'll be back later to share my purchases, but for now I'm back at work and can't waste any more time....... (Oh, and Dani, I still have your "5 Things About Me" tag to do, too, don't worry!)