Friday, September 29, 2006

SBQ, 9/28/2006 - Just Keep Stitching, Just Keep Stitching...

When you find yourself making a lot of mistakes in various stitching projects do you find it better to muddle your way through or do you take a brief break from stitching? If you do take a break, how long do you take?

Most of the time, I can trace my mistakes to one of 2 reasons: 1) I'm tired or 2) I'm bored/distracted. If I'm tired, the obvious solution is to put the stitching away and go to bed! If it is a boredom issue, then yes, I will set the stitching aside...for a couple hours, a couple days, however long it takes for me to feel the NEED to stitch again. I haven't taken a lengthy break from stitching in a long time, though!

In other news, 4 years ago today......

Happy Anniversary to us!!

10 comments:

Singular Stitches said...

Erin, Happy Anniversary!!!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!!

And thank for getting the Nemo movie stuck in my head! :P

Meari said...

Happy Anniversary!

Von said...

Four years! Gosh, if I try hard I can actually remember back that long ago, when my dh and I celebrated four years together, lol.

Happy anniversary, Erin. I hope you have many, many more!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty wedding picture. Thanks for sharing. Happy anniversary.

jymisgurl said...

Happy anniversary! What a gorgeous picture!

Karoline said...

Happy Anniversary

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Lovely wedding picture. : )

HasturTorres said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anne S said...

A slightly belated happy wedding anniversary wish! Love the photo :D

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...