(Wow, is it May already? Sheesh.)
My April goals:
1) finish the Bonding Spiral. DONE!
2) if not finish, make some significant progress on the Classic Woman. FINISHED!!
3) a small start, perhaps? I have a Sweetheart Tree Teenie Tweenie kitted up, and also the Just Nan heart design from the Feb. 2005 issue of Just Cross Stitch..... Well, I didn't start anything small, but I DID start the wedding sampler for Jaret & Leah.
4) if #s 1 & 2 are accomplished, I will *gasp* put in a few stitches on Once Upon a Time. YES!! My lady has a neck now.
So I did surprisingly well with the goals this past month....let's see if I can keep the train rolling.
1) "Once Upon a Time" - finish the maiden. Her shoulder, neckline, face and hair are all that is left.
2) Wedding piece - put in a few stitches.
3) Something small - I have to go to Denver in the middle of the month, so a travel project is definitely in order. I don't have anything started, but there are a couple things kitted up - time to choose one!
Because a girl can never have too many octagonal jewelry boxes....right? This is my July small, Homespun Elegance's "Lady Quaker...
...or you will end up frogging a whole bunch of over-one stitching. Grrr. So there is no progress pic on the cowboy piece today, because I...
This is the little mermaid pattern I started the other night - a freebie. There was no color key, so I'm using: Crescent Colors "...
Pardon the rather blurry cell phone picture.... I knew I wanted to mount this piece on a wooden plaque, but its dimensions were making i...