Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Blogger can be so irritating!

Grrr. I had an entire post written, and apparently Blogger burped on a connection somewhere, so it disappeared into the ether.

So I will summarize....thank you all for the birthday wishes! It really was a nice, relaxing day, spent doing exactly what I wanted to do (well, except for the going to work part...I NEVER want to do that....). The gifts just aren't that big a deal anymore, I guess.

Since a couple people asked about when I plan on starting Mermaids of the Deep Blue, I've been inspired these past couple days to work on Once Upon a Time. I have to get her done before I can start the Mermaids, since she is on the scroll frame and I refuse to remove a WIP from there. (Getting the fabbie back on the frame exactly right is sooooo frustrating.) And then there is the wedding sampler... *gulp* Too much to stitch!!!! I guess it is a good thing I don't lifeguard anymore, since that frees up my Wednesday nights, at least.....

2 comments:

Lelia said...

Happy (belated) Birthday : ) Keep on celebrating .... LOL

Singular Stitches said...

Cool! More cross sttich time! :o)

Can't wait to see your progress pics...

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...