Saturday, January 21, 2006

SBQ, 1/18/2006

Have you had a happy dance yet this year? If so, tell us about it! (Or just point to the entry that talks about it.) If not, when do you predict it will be?

Yes, I've had a happy dance - 2, in fact! One was the little Popcorn Bear I posted on January 10th, and here is the second - the Britty Christmas Kitty ornament from the 2005 JCS ornie issue.
I actually changed *every* color! Most noticeably, I stitched the kitty in WDW Dolphin instead of Onyx -- I wanted her to look like my little gray kitty! And then I added her name in GAST Cranberry. The tree is a combination of GAST Dried Thyme and WDW Blue Spruce, and the yellow star is WDW Gold. The little tuck pillow was something I picked up at a craft store, and I added the buttons and ribbon.

1 comment:

Anne S said...

Your Britty Kitty ornament turned out beautifully - I love how you've personalised it for your own fur-baby :)

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...