Thursday, December 08, 2005

SBQ, 12/7/2005

Have you done any charity stitching, been in one, or would like to organize one?

No, I've never done charity stitching. I've looked at sites like Love Quilts many, MANY times, but I'm hesitant to make that kind of commitment! I know how fickle I can be with my hobby, and I'd hate for someone's quilt to go unfinished because of me, or to start hating a project I HAD to finish. Now, I have considered donating already-finished pieces to things like my hometown library's fundraising auction... But for now I think I'll stay out of the charity stitching circles.

* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - *

I haven't done much stitching this week and I think that may be why I'm looking forward to this evening so much. They are forecasting heavy snow starting this evening....so I'll make a quick trip to the grocery store for some dinner fixins', toss together something (hopefully) tasty, and then curl up and stitch for a while! I probably SHOULD go to the gym, but I made it there 4 days last week and Monday and Tuesday this week (Wednesdays I lifeguard in the evenings, so I can't work out)....I think I'm due for a little break. Besides, if it is going to snow, I can always get some exercise shoveling.....

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...