Thursday, December 15, 2005

SBQ, 12/14/2005

Take a minute to reflect on your blog reading habits and preferences. What do you prefer to read in stitching blogs? (Progress, tips, family life, experiences, etc.) How much do you think you are influenced by other stitching bloggers?

Good question!! I LOVE blogs with lots of pics....hypocritical, I know, since I have a hard time posting pics here. (That should change next year, though, if I get the Christmas gift that I am expecting!) I also like blogs that I can "relate" to - I seem to gravitate toward bloggers of a similar age/worldview/etc to my own. And I'm definitely influenced by other stitching bloggers! Geez, if it weren't for blogs and BBs, I never would have started half of my projects, much less finished them. There is something very cool about sharing projects and HDs with people who can really appreciate what you've accomplished.

1 comment:

Von said...

Oh, I do hope you get that special gift so that you can share your projects with us!! 'Cuz we all like pics, as you said :))

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...