Monday, November 14, 2005

Had to post this...

I found this over on Carol's blog....just had to share!! I think the pic is especially funny, since I've stitched it.... LOL

HASH(0x8c40e04)
The Traditional Princess

You are generous, graceful, and practical with both
feet planted firmly on the ground. You tend to
be a little on the old-fashioned side. You
value home, hearth, and family life and love to
be of service to others.

Role Models: Snow White, Maid Marian

You are most likely to: Discover a hidden talent
for spinning straw into gold.


What Kind of Princess are You? - Beautiful Artwork (Original Music is BACK!!!)
brought to you by Quizilla

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I just love this image... I believe it is called 'Stitching the Standard' I have a framed print of it hanging above my computer... I would like to think I would stitch it - but a reality check suggests otherwise... I enjoy reading your blog and seeing the work which you do...

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...