Thursday, May 26, 2005

A Veritable Treasure Trove!

Yesterday I got a package -- 12 issues of Country Stitch Monthly that I won on eBay. Now, I bid on the lot because I've been lusting after Teresa Wentzler's "Tole Heart" ever since I saw it stitched up for Sugar Maple Fabrics' annual contest last year. Well, I got that pattern....and so much more! So far I've counted about 10 TWs, including all three carousel animals (horse, goat, and rabbit), the thistle sampler, a couple of her Christmas teddy bear designs, and several other patterns. Yikes! Guess I'll have to start stitching something soon......

(And I just bought 6 back issues of JCS, for "Regal Peacocks" and "Along Life's Way." Ack. No more accumulation, or the new file cabinet will be overflowing...)

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...