Friday, March 04, 2005

So pleased with myself!!!

Well, I poked around in my blog's template code, and I *think* I've found a way to add other blogs I read to the sidebar. I'm sure if a code guru saw it, they would cringe....but it suits my purposes for now, and looks ok, so I'm happy!! Also, thanks to Dani I've found a new QOTW over at Stitched With Love and Cat Hair, so here goes:
Which do you prefer and why? "Old-fashioned" black and white symbol-only charts, charts with colored blocks, or charts with a combination of colored blocks and symbols?

I like the black and white symbol-only charts. They make better working copies, and are easier to highlight what I've stitched!

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...