One of my New Year's resolutions was to cut back on the stash purchases. So what happened today? My naughty clicky/bidding finger somehow got loose while I was cruising around eBay. *hangs head in shame*
I only bid on one pattern, and even with shipping I won't spend more than $3, but it is just the principle of the thing. *sigh*
(but hey, the seller also has a back-issue of a British magazine listed with a medieval pattern in it......oh crap.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Craft Sale!
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
After 11 hours in the hospital Sunday night/Monday morning.....I'm no longer pregnant. It was easily the scariest night of my life, as ...
-
Last night I put in the last few stitches on "Count Your Blessings," so the pattern is ready to travel on! "Count Your Blessi...
No comments:
Post a Comment