Sunday, June 07, 2020

To Commemorate the Quarantine

I finished this little piece last week.  It is by Mani di Donna, and the chart included the wooden button.
"Lady Simona's Sewing Box"
I used all of the threads called for from Romy's Creations except for the red - there I tweeded 2 shades of DMC.  I also used a different style of letter for my initials (the chart didn't include a full alphabet, anyway, and I didn't want to stitch the "S.B." that was charted).

I think I have a small box the right dimensions to mount this, but right now my craft room is a mess thanks to a nearly-finished kitchen remodel!  Everything is covered with drywall dust, and there is a stove and fridge in the middle of my space...  LOL

2 comments:

The Primitive Moon said...

Obrazek jest śliczny a drewniany guziczek zachwycajacy!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

That's a pretty design. I love the colour combinations.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...