Wednesday, July 04, 2018

A 4th of July finish!

Lizzie*Kate's "3 Little Words" freebie
stitched on 28-ct. evenweave, my own floss choices

I finished this little piece up today, after my daughter asked me last week "why I didn't finish one thing before I started another."  Hmmm, busted...  LOL  This was one of my Stitch Maynia starts.  I had hoped it would fit in the picture frame you can see in the top of the picture, but the frame is just about a half-inch too small.  Ah well.  It is still a sweet little piece!

7 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Did you give birth to a one-at-a-timer? Or is "finish what you start" a thing they teach at school these days? Because I'll have to go back! LOL

Robin in Virginia said...

Super finish; sorry the frame won't work with it! Too funny about your daughter's comment. Happy Independence Day!

Kay said...

Very pretty. To be fair it does me nuts when things don't get finished. x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Cute finish, maybe restitch on 36 count to make it smaller! Or just choose another design LOL

Suz said...

That's an adorable little finish! And I"m sure you'll find something equally nice that will fit the frame.

Carol said...

That is so cute! I just gave my daughter-in-law one of those quick LK charts to practice on--she is a new cross-stitcher--yay!

Got your comment on my latest post about our hometown :) I am just driving up for the reunion dinner tonight and then leaving to drive up to Canandaigua to stay with my mom so I won't be in town. Unfortunately, we have no family left to stay with... Hope you enjoy your visit, though!!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Very pretty. I like your colour choices.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...