Sunday, February 25, 2018

February Smalls SAL

I was all set to work on Family Treasure III throughout the Olympics, but then I changed my mind and pulled out a new small instead.  Perfect, because I finished it just in time for the Smalls SAL check-in!
 "Autumn House" by Bent Creek
some floss changes made (gray, roof of house), substitution for acorn charm

I have a finishing idea, too - and my daughter and husband are at an indoor waterpark today (an event that is part of their "Wilderness Princesses" daddy/daughter group activities) so maybe I'll get that done!

5 comments:

Elfie said...

Very sweet.

Beth said...

Very sweet Erin - smalls are perfect for my attention span.

Mary said...

Very pretty finish.

Robin in Virginia said...

Super looking small! Way to go!

Pamela said...

Sweet design and nice finish.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...