Friday, September 29, 2017

September Smalls SAL

In addition to my tea-dyed piece, I finished this:
"Keep Calm, Paddle On"
by White Lyon Needleart Designs
stitched on white evenweave with a mystery hand-dyed thread

And last night I finished the tea-dyed piece into a no-sew cube (or in this case, brick).
Here is another angle, which shows the fabric pattern a bit better.  I used the same fabric - found at the thrift store for $0.49! - as the backing as well.
Now I'm on to a Halloween pattern ("Zombie Wood" from the Floss Box), but soon enough it will be time to break out a Christmas design or 2...


5 comments:

Kay said...

Lovely stitching, the turtles are really fun. x

Mary said...

Very pretty finishes

Our photos said...

Lovely stitching!

Robin in Virginia said...

Your cube/brick looks super.

Justine said...

I love your brick! You did a great job of finishing it. I'm intrigued by Zombie Wood and looking forward to seeing it.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...