Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Rising From the Ashes

I was rooting around in the spare room closet the other day, and found "Family Treasure III" hiding in there.  I decided it needed some love, so I took it out and finished my lazy daisy flowers (the pattern  had little heart-shaped things there, but I didn't like them).


This isn't even halfway done, and I have no idea how long it will take at this point.  There are many bands of flower-like things to go, and they are all in regular cross stitch, which gets monotonous!  So then I get creative, and start changing things...and then I get annoyed with the fiddliness of the changes....and so it goes.  :)

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...