Wednesday, March 29, 2017

What I've Been Up To

(Not much, really.)

I haven't made much progress on the Kirby Victorian...my contractor was supposed to be coming this week to update my kitchen, but his countertop guy is behind schedule.  Because I was expecting him on Monday, I packed up my stitching nook on Sunday night!  (You have to walk past it to get to the kitchen, and I didn't want contractors tromping around my pretties more than necessary.)  So I pulled out a small to work on - a kokopelli tin topper design by Samplers & Such.  I can't find a good picture online.

Last night I made the mistake of watching "The Little Prince" on Netflix... *sniffle sniffle*  I thought it was really well done!  But now I'm obsessed with finding Little Prince-related things to stitch.  I already have Cricket Collection's "Works of the Heart I," which has the "it is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye” quote.  Since it will be a while before I actually get to stitch that, I suppose I need to keep my clicky finger in check...

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...