Monday, December 19, 2016

I was so busy this weekend!

About how I say I'm "not a quilter"?  I may need to revise that.
This took me less than 2 weeks to plan, cut, and sew!  That picture was taken on a full-size bed, so it is not quite a full-size quilt (it wouldn't hang over the edges).  But still, to cuddle on the couch or even to use as an extra bed topper on a cold night, it is perfect.  And I couldn't be happier with the way the colors worked out.  It simply IS my friend, and I can't wait to have it quilted and finished so I can give it to him.

And after that, I decided to tackle a couple of my smalls and do some finishing - this was a pattern from a 1990 JCS issue.  I found the door at Michaels, and thought it had potential...

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...