Monday, November 21, 2016

Pre-Holiday Confession

Etsy has sucked me in.

There, I said it.

In the past, I glanced at patterns on Etsy and thought, "meh, cute....but too simple/modern/primitive/whatever" and thereby managed to avoid buying any.  Lately, that has been harder!  I'm finding that for whatever reason, some of the simpler designs are calling my name.  And the ability to instantly download my purchases definitely makes it even more appealing!  The other night I found myself poking around in this store, and ended up purchasing her "Sea Sampler."  I can see it as a gift for a friend...or maybe I'll just stitch it for myself...we shall see.  I also like some designs over at TheElfinForest (love their spell book idea!) and some of the 3D figures by LivingOnTheRainbow.  Her little pirate ornament is too cute!

3 comments:

KimM said...

Gotta love instant gratification 😀

Christine said...

Thanks for the links, I love the samplers in the first store

Елена said...

Dear Erin,
thank you so much for featuring my store in your blog! I am so glad that you like my pirate ornament. Hope one day you will stitch it! :)
Hugs,
Olena

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...