Sunday, November 29, 2015

November - A Plethora of Smalls!

I'm not sure what came over me, but I was cruising through the smalls this month - in addition to the little autumn fence piece I shared in my last post, I stitched 3 other small pieces.  Starting with the most current first:
House, from a kit in The Cross Stitcher (UK) magazine


"April Sewing Lady" Altoid tin topper design from The Needle's Content
(I made changes - purple instead of the dark green, gave the lady hair!)
"Tooth Fairy" from a Pine Mountain kit, stitched on iridescent fabric.
I added pink and blue beads
I considered saving one of these for my December small post, but that didn't seem fair...besides, at the very least I have to finish my daughter's annual Christmas ornament!  And I have few other projects I'd like to get to.

4 comments:

Michele Stravato said...

Love the beads. They add the perfect touch.

Mii Stitch said...

Ooh look at that adorable Tooth Fairy!! Love it!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely early smalls! The little house is so sweet.

I think your first commenter is a new kind of spammer. I had a similar one myself this week. They seem to be real people but link to sales sites.

Gogolok said...

They are really cute and pretty

Decision Made

After monkeying with the shells and beads some more, I decided to take them all off... ...and I think I like it best this way.  I did add...