Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A bit of bling

After using the lovely needleminder I showed in my last picture of the "Fairy's Gate" piece, I couldn't resist browsing the creator's eBay shop again.  And somehow this ended up at my house yesterday...
This Celtic fob and needleminder set was VERY resonably priced, and they are beautifully made.  If you are looking for some unique pieces of art to accessorize your stitching tools, I highly recommend the eBay seller - greenjewelry4u.  No connection other than as a very happy customer!  (Many of her pieces are based on Mary Engelbreit's artwork, which isn't always my style...but I'm confident that those items are crafted with the same love and care as these.)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Love the bling! Great for month of March!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...