Sunday, February 16, 2014

Daring to Begin...Finished!

Just a quick post to share this little finish...
"Daring to Begin" Sampler
Blackbird Designs, in "Summer Weekend" book

stitched over-one on 28-ct. linen
 
I've also worked a bit on "My Fair Ladybug," and got the Dark Sorceress out of the WIP bin for a few stitching sessions.  And....Labyrinth is FINISHED!!!!  I was so excited to get it done while DH was away on business that I didn't take a picture -- it was immediately washed, pressed, and taken to the framer.  It should be home this week or next, and I will be sure to share a pic then!

5 comments:

Thoeria said...

What a sweet little finish! Can't wait to see Labyrinth all framed :)

Mii Stitch said...

This is a sweet little finish Erin, congrats!!

Shebafudge said...

What a lovely finish! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Great Finish.

This is great motivation. Love it!!!!

Angie said...

Can't wait to see labyrinth

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...