- "Renaissance" and "Silver Delight" from Keslyn's
- the kit for Keslyn's Round Robin piece (no pic available)
- "Spring Quaker" - kitted with the fabric and Valdani silks - from Rosewood Manor (my splurge!)
- Santa Scissor Sheath by J Designs
- "Dear Daughter" by Blackbird Designs - yet another to stitch for the Wee One
- a piece of 30-ct. Garden State Java linen, from a bargain bin
- a new tube of stitcher's lotion
I love going to Celebration, but it does get expensive. I try to keep myself occupied with stitching and friends, but it is just so tempting....
I did manage to finish something in the brief time I had there (arriving Friday evening and leaving Sunday morning makes for a short weekend!). Here is Just Nan's "Glorious Wings: Gypsy Rose."