Friday, February 22, 2013

So much to think about...no time to stitch...

My mind has been all over the place lately.  I applied for a job back before Christmas, and found out a week or so ago that I've made it to the in-person interview stage!  I sent in my application on a bit of a whim, and am not under any pressing NEED to have a new job.  But this looked interesting, and it is in an area that is a bit more central to all of our families (which means, for better or for worse, a long ways from all of them).  We'll see what happens...

So as all of this is floating around in my brain, I haven't been stitching much.  I'm still plugging along on the wedding sampler, and I fondle my stash every now and again, but I just can't get excited about stitching...anything.  I look at the new stuff on ONS websites, and nothing really screams "STITCH ME!"  I get ideas and then think, "but what if I have to move this spring/summer?"  I've browsed through this year's class offerings at the Celebration of Needlework, and am not crazy about any of them.  I kind of like some of Elizabeth Talledo's classes, but they are really pricey...and again, the whole issue of a potential move....  Ugh.

I'm obviously having a crabby week.  Well, it is Friday, so here's to an improved outlook next week!

1 comment:

C in DC said...

Good luck with your interview. It's hard when there's uncertainty in your life to focus on the more routine things.

Decision Made

After monkeying with the shells and beads some more, I decided to take them all off... ...and I think I like it best this way.  I did add...