
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Craft Sale!
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
After 11 hours in the hospital Sunday night/Monday morning.....I'm no longer pregnant. It was easily the scariest night of my life, as ...
-
...and just to tease you all, I'll show you this first. hehehe Can you guess?? Yep, after almost 2 YEARS of stitching, she's done!!...
3 comments:
I love your start!!! The fabric is perfect!!!!!
Great stitches Erin! Love the darker linen and the pop of blue. Great changes from the original. :)
A lovely start! That dark fabby looks good for this one...looking forward to seeing it grow :)
Post a Comment