Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Stash-lust

Do you ever have that happen?  When you've got plenty of projects in progress, a vast array of patterns in your stash, and yet suddenly, inexplicably, you are hit by the urge to buy something?  Argh.  I don't know why, maybe it has something to do with the whole winter/Christmas season, but I want.....something.  Currently at the top of the list is Butternut Road's "Winter Sampler," which is just silly because 1) it is huge, and 2) I don't usually do samplers.  (Amongst other reasons.)  But I love the colors,  and the little snowflakes, and...  Oh geez.  Time to step AWAY from the computer, I think!!

1 comment:

DebbieSFL said...

I do and did and it came in the mail today--I bought In the Bee Man's Garden by the good huswife....been wanting it for a while and darn it, just bought it!! Good luck with the resistance, even though we know that resistance is futile!!

Decision Made

After monkeying with the shells and beads some more, I decided to take them all off... ...and I think I like it best this way.  I did add...