Sunday, September 30, 2012

Exchange received

Yesterday I got a lovely package in the mail....my Halloween Exchange from Dawn!
She stitched a cute little prim design called "Black Jack" and finished it as a long pillow.  Plus she included some floss and finishing fabrics, mulling spices for cider (I've never tried that, but it does sound tasty), and some candied apple candy corn.  DH says that is gross, so I've stashed it away in my drawer of emergency low-blood sugar episode goodies.  LOL  Thank you for everything, Dawn!
I sent my exchange package out on Saturday as well, so hopefully it will arrive soon and I can share a pic of what I stitched.

2 comments:

cucki said...

wow lovely gift xx

Sara said...

what a lovely exchange you received :D

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...