Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My heart is in Australia!

My Heart/Valentine Exchange arrived in Australia yesterday...what great timing!  (Can I take credit for planning it that way?!?  LOL)

I stitched Passione Ricamo's 2011 Valentine heart freebie on a piece of 32-ct. Tarnished Silver Lakeside Linen, using 2 colors of DMC and a few beads for sparkle.  My partner asked if I'd used an over-dyed floss - nope, just DMC 815 and 304!  The red fabric is the backing of the little pillow.
And here is the whole package I sent - a little tea towel, some ribbon, a cherry lip gloss and some M&Ms!  (plus a skein of pale pink HDF silk floss that missed the picture somehow)

As for me, my own stitching mojo has majorly stalled.  And yes, I know I was going to do a giveaway.  I even drew a name, and was all ready to post something....when I decided I should paw through my stash and FIND the pattern (I'd just pulled the pic from an old post).  Wouldn't you know, the pattern seems to be missing.  :(  My pattern database SAYS it should be there, but it just isn't.  So please forgive me for not following through on my giveaway?  I promise I'll try to come up with something to make up for it in the future....

4 comments:

cucki said...

everything is so lovely..
big hugs cucki xxx

Bev C said...

Hello Erin,

That really is a beautiful parcel to receive. Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Daffycat said...

What a lovely exchange! That red fabric is utterly delicious!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

what a lovely exchange :D a great thing to send!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...