Monday, January 23, 2012

From Morticia with Love

Woo-hoo, the first TUSAL Report of 2012!! Morticia is feeling lovey-dovey, what with the Valentine's exchange I've been working on....I told her she can't show it off quite yet, though. LOL  But you can see from her contents that I've definitely been seeing RED lately!
I've been a bit consumed with the exchange stitching lately, and neglecting my WIPocalypse pieces.  Naughty - as my daughter would say!  But I'll get back to them soon, and will do my best to have some progress to show for the next check-in....

4 comments:

cucki said...

lovely orts xxx

Mouse said...

oooo those orts match that fabric lovely ;) and don't panic re the wips you will get back to them :) love mouse xxxx

Thoeria said...

Can't wait to see what you're hiding behind that lovely red fabric :)

Sara said...

Very nice, can't wait to see where all those red orts came from.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...