Thursday, June 03, 2010

Velveteen Friends

I love the internet. Now, my mother insists that online friends are not "real," but I beg to differ. I've gotten wonderful support, advice, and true friendship from all corners of the web and the world! So I've started referring to you all as my "Velveteen Friends" -- like the Velveteen Rabbit, you are all Real because you are loved!!

And here is the latest wonderful thing I've received from a Velveteen Friend. Rita made this beautiful quilt for Maura...(It is actually double what you see there, too....there is another row of castles hanging over the back of the crib!) I love it. I picked out the fabrics and sent them to Rita, and she pieced it together and quilted it for me. It is perfect!!

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...