I wish I could tell you what I've been up to this past month, since there hasn't been a whole lot of stitching going on....but no, it will have to wait another week or 2. *grin* What I CAN tell you is that we might be buying a house, so it might be time to start packing again. Sigh.....didn't we just get unpacked?? (Well, no, not really. There is still stuff in boxes!)
Anyway, moving on-
1) Finish a Santa. No. Didn't touch the little guys. Hmph. (Obviously there will be coal in my stocking this year.)
2) Ornamentify the Christmas sprites. Not quite. I have one completely finished, and 2 more finished except for stitching the bottom closed....the 4th is still untouched.
3) Work on "Valse de Fleurs." Yes!! And finished!
4) Start something small. Yes. I started a little piece by Heart in Hand, which I hope to show you all....next week? It is a gift, so I can't post it quite yet....
1) Finish the "something small" I started in August!
2) Work on Halloween exchange piece.
3) Work on Labyrinth.
4) Finish ornamentifying the sprites!
5) Work on Fairy Tale Towne? Or maybe my last square on my Woodland RR piece? Hmmm.
Because a girl can never have too many octagonal jewelry boxes....right? This is my July small, Homespun Elegance's "Lady Quaker...
...or you will end up frogging a whole bunch of over-one stitching. Grrr. So there is no progress pic on the cowboy piece today, because I...
This is the little mermaid pattern I started the other night - a freebie. There was no color key, so I'm using: Crescent Colors "...
Pardon the rather blurry cell phone picture.... I knew I wanted to mount this piece on a wooden plaque, but its dimensions were making i...