Yep, that's me, still lamenting the inevitable passage of time. LOL
1) Prepare and ship Just Nan HOE exchange (by 5/29/09). Yes.
2) Do some more finishing. Yes.
3) Delivering Fleurs. Yes (although I forgot to take a picture).
4) Fairy Tale Towne. Yes - briefly, but yes.
5) Labyrinth. Yes.
6) Work on "Valse de Fleurs." NO.
7) Work on baby gift. Yep - in under the wire, that's what I did last night!
1) Work on baby gift.
2) Finish "Happiness Is" sampler.
3) Work on "Valse de Fleurs."
5) Collect ideas for sister's wedding piece.
6) Delivering Fleurs (finish?).
At some point I really ought to set aside some time to work on the last square in my woodland neighborhood RR...it is in a bag in the closet and probably feeling quite neglected....
After monkeying with the shells and beads some more, I decided to take them all off... ...and I think I like it best this way. I did add...
Related to my latest finish - it is stitched on 32-ct. linen. I started out stitching with 2 strands of floss, but quickly decided that I d...
...or you will end up frogging a whole bunch of over-one stitching. Grrr. So there is no progress pic on the cowboy piece today, because I...
This is the little mermaid pattern I started the other night - a freebie. There was no color key, so I'm using: Crescent Colors "...