Yep, that's me, still lamenting the inevitable passage of time. LOL
1) Prepare and ship Just Nan HOE exchange (by 5/29/09). Yes.
2) Do some more finishing. Yes.
3) Delivering Fleurs. Yes (although I forgot to take a picture).
4) Fairy Tale Towne. Yes - briefly, but yes.
5) Labyrinth. Yes.
6) Work on "Valse de Fleurs." NO.
7) Work on baby gift. Yep - in under the wire, that's what I did last night!
1) Work on baby gift.
2) Finish "Happiness Is" sampler.
3) Work on "Valse de Fleurs."
5) Collect ideas for sister's wedding piece.
6) Delivering Fleurs (finish?).
At some point I really ought to set aside some time to work on the last square in my woodland neighborhood RR...it is in a bag in the closet and probably feeling quite neglected....
Because a girl can never have too many octagonal jewelry boxes....right? This is my July small, Homespun Elegance's "Lady Quaker...
...or you will end up frogging a whole bunch of over-one stitching. Grrr. So there is no progress pic on the cowboy piece today, because I...
This is the little mermaid pattern I started the other night - a freebie. There was no color key, so I'm using: Crescent Colors "...
Pardon the rather blurry cell phone picture.... I knew I wanted to mount this piece on a wooden plaque, but its dimensions were making i...