Sunday, January 25, 2009

On the way home!

I'm sorry it has been so long since I updated. Some strange medical happenings here, I've been put in a bit of a holding pattern... *sigh* Anyway, last week I did finish Judith's RR, and it is now on it's way home to the Netherlands! Here is a close-up of my 2 little squares - January and April by Maryse.The pattern had Easter eggs at the bottom of the April square, but I couldn't resist changing those to little bunnies (from one of LHN's ornament designs in a JCS issue). The eggs blended in to the fabric color a bit too much for me....and I like bunnies better, anyway! So this is the end of my Neighborhood RR commitment - yay, I made it through! I had a lot of fun stitching on everyone's projects, and I hope everyone is pleased with my contributions to their pieces.

Well, dinner is in the crockpot and there's a load of laundry in the washer, so I'm going to head downstairs, watch a movie with DH and relax and stitch a bit. Enjoy your Sunday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I love the little bunnies, great choice. Your stitching is beautiful!

Cooolleen said...

I hope everything is OK with you. *hugs*
Your squares came out great - so cute!

CindyMae said...

First of all I do hope and pray that all is well with you and/or family with the health issues!

I love your two squares and I love the change from eggs to bunnies, its perfect!

Anonymous said...

Those bunnies are just darling! Very pretty squares.

Anonymous said...

Wow. You too with the holding pattern. I'm struggling to keep going through this "holding pattern". At least you have your lovely stitching. I sew when I have the time. I miss it with all the writing I'm having to do. I hope to bring it back into my life.

DW Golden
Fly with Fairies in a new young adult novel: Purple Butterflies

Cindy F. said...

Hope everything is medically ok:)

Your squares are beautiful! I know it felt good to finish them and Judith is going to be very happy with her RR! Congrats!

Ginnie said...

Your stitched squares are lovely,I too like the bunnies you added!!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...