Sunday, October 29, 2006

Yule Squares finished!

I would have had this done sooner, but yesterday I ended up taking a nap that was MUCH longer than I intended. Ah well, it's the weekend, right???


"Good Yule" blocks from the Father Yule pattern pamphlet
Shepherd's Bush
stitched on 28-ct. lugana, Silkweaver's Reflections Moondust, using DMC 815
finished as a padded wallhanging
I'm counting this as one of my finishes for the Challenge, since I had to stitch up the bottom square and then do all the finishing. It really IS mostly straight, although the pic looks a bit off to me...blame my sad photography skills!!

6 comments:

Karen said...

I love it Erin!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely :)

Terri said...

Wonderful! 3 of my favorite things rolled into one!

Sharon said...

I love how you finished that-very pretty. Congrats

Anonymous said...

That is very pretty my dear! Great job!

Meari said...

It turned out nice. Good job.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...