Thursday, July 20, 2006

Stitching Stalled

I haven't done much stitching the past few nights....a length of thread or 2 is all I've accomplished on the Woodland Sampler. I'm determined to finish it before the weekend, though, so stay tuned!

Last night I went to the gym and ran 4 miles - much easier to exercise inside where it is air-conditioned - but didn't feel well afterwards. I came home and promptly threw up (sorry if that is TMI). I think it was due to 1) a bit of dehydration and 2) a crummy dinner. What, you mean a hotdog and pasta isn't a good dinner??? So stitching wasn't going to happen. I'll make up for it later, though! It was definitely a temporary thing, because I feel fine today. I hate the heat......

Thanks for all the support on the eBay issue. PayPal does allow a dispute to be filed up to 45 days after payment is made, and since I paid on June 6, I was able to sneak in just before the deadline. Now the seller has 20 days, at which point I can escalate the dispute to a claim and turn it over to PayPal to get my money back. And wouldn't you know, the seller hasn't responded since I filed the dispute yesterday morning.... ::sigh:: Darn it, I really just want my stand, pattern and fabrics! Who rips someone off for $35?? And why does it look like all her other buyers got their stuff.....just not ME??? Oh well.
I made myself feel better by winning the auction for the Shepherd's Bush "St. Peter's Fair" kit - $23, including shipping! And who knows, I *might* have bid on one or two other things....I guess you'll just have to wait and see if I share them!!! hehehe

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well. I can't stand the heat either. I was about ready to throw up yesterday myself, even without the benefit of exercise! Glad you're feeling better.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...