Saturday, June 24, 2006

A Little Finish for a Saturday

I finished this up this morning, while DH was at a seminar on Buddhism (his latest interest). Me, I think I'll stick to stitching....

This is Just Nan's "Lady in Red Heart" from the April 2005 issue of Just Cross Stitch. I stitched it on Lavender Bliss lugana...still not sure how I feel about the result. Oh, and the charm is not Nan's "LadyBead" -- it is from a charm bracelet I found at the dollar store!! I think I'm going to try and make this into a pouch to hold a potpourri envelope. That will be a new adventure with the sewing machine, I'm sure!

6 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

That is a pretty little finish. Congrats!

Carol said...

Great finish Erin! Buddhism, huh? Should be interesting :-)

Veronica said...

This is so sweet! The pouch is gonna turn out lovely.

Anne S said...

I love your JN finish - and I think it looks good on the lavender bliss fabbie. Good on DH trying Buddhism ... I think some of the teachings are wonderful, but I could never do it ... 'cos that means I'd have to let those ugly revolting spiders live - I'm happy to allow every other creature on earth live, just not those scary arachnids! :D Sounds like you had fun with your new floss collection - awesome!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your little finish looks lovely!

Carla said...

it's beautiful...and the charm is just perfect :)

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...