Thursday, December 22, 2005

Finished!

Here he is!! (I must confess, I didn't actually finish him on Tuesday.....there was a bit of backstitching left that I whipped up last night.....) I've posted him at the medium image size -- if you click on him, you should be able to see a bigger version.


Changes I made:
- green metallic used for the dragon's back scales
- pearl blending filament added to the wizard's light purple cuffs and hat brim
- rayon used for lettering
- "light" from candle stitched in half-stitches
- title added to book ("Stars")

So it was definitely personalized! Hooray for finishes.....now, what to start next.......!!!

6 comments:

Kiwi Jo said...

he looks great!!!!!

Juanita said...

Congrats on your finish! You did a great job on it.

Carol said...

Your wizard came out adorable! Congratulations!

We would love to have you in the SAL! Hey, since MLI is Nora's mom, we can make the exception for you! In fact, I shall post on the Friends Gather BB and in my blog that MLI designs are welcome too! Sounds good to me. Please join us!

Bastet said...

He's a cutie, good job!

Anne S said...

Yay, your wizard turned out beautifully - happy dancing along with you :) Great job!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Erin he looks great!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...