It is for a friend of mine - she and her husband called their daughter "Peep" until she was born, because they didn't know the baby's sex. Now they're expecting #2, and as I was trying to find something to stitch for s/he, I realized I'd never done anything for #1! Oops. This was perfect....and a freebie! It is by San-Man Originals, and I stitched on a piece of 28-ct. hand-dyed lavender Monika that I got on eBay. I changed a few things....the peep border was supposed to stitched with Six Strand Sweets "Ripe Banana", but I used WDW's "Celebration" instead. The flowers are Mill Hill beads, and I charted the name and date myself and stitched it with DMC 550. It was really fun to stitch, and so cute....it makes me smile everytime I see it.
Monday, May 16, 2005
Jeepers Peepers!!
Just finished this on Friday, and took it to my framer on Saturday.....

It is for a friend of mine - she and her husband called their daughter "Peep" until she was born, because they didn't know the baby's sex. Now they're expecting #2, and as I was trying to find something to stitch for s/he, I realized I'd never done anything for #1! Oops. This was perfect....and a freebie! It is by San-Man Originals, and I stitched on a piece of 28-ct. hand-dyed lavender Monika that I got on eBay. I changed a few things....the peep border was supposed to stitched with Six Strand Sweets "Ripe Banana", but I used WDW's "Celebration" instead. The flowers are Mill Hill beads, and I charted the name and date myself and stitched it with DMC 550. It was really fun to stitch, and so cute....it makes me smile everytime I see it.
It is for a friend of mine - she and her husband called their daughter "Peep" until she was born, because they didn't know the baby's sex. Now they're expecting #2, and as I was trying to find something to stitch for s/he, I realized I'd never done anything for #1! Oops. This was perfect....and a freebie! It is by San-Man Originals, and I stitched on a piece of 28-ct. hand-dyed lavender Monika that I got on eBay. I changed a few things....the peep border was supposed to stitched with Six Strand Sweets "Ripe Banana", but I used WDW's "Celebration" instead. The flowers are Mill Hill beads, and I charted the name and date myself and stitched it with DMC 550. It was really fun to stitch, and so cute....it makes me smile everytime I see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Craft Sale!
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend. And we didn't do terribly! I sold $125 worth of needle...
-
After 11 hours in the hospital Sunday night/Monday morning.....I'm no longer pregnant. It was easily the scariest night of my life, as ...
-
Last night I put in the last few stitches on "Count Your Blessings," so the pattern is ready to travel on! "Count Your Blessi...
No comments:
Post a Comment