Monday, May 16, 2005

Jeepers Peepers!!

Just finished this on Friday, and took it to my framer on Saturday.....



It is for a friend of mine - she and her husband called their daughter "Peep" until she was born, because they didn't know the baby's sex. Now they're expecting #2, and as I was trying to find something to stitch for s/he, I realized I'd never done anything for #1! Oops. This was perfect....and a freebie! It is by San-Man Originals, and I stitched on a piece of 28-ct. hand-dyed lavender Monika that I got on eBay. I changed a few things....the peep border was supposed to stitched with Six Strand Sweets "Ripe Banana", but I used WDW's "Celebration" instead. The flowers are Mill Hill beads, and I charted the name and date myself and stitched it with DMC 550. It was really fun to stitch, and so cute....it makes me smile everytime I see it.

No comments:

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...