Monday, March 20, 2017

Crummy Monday Picture

It has been a tough week around here....too much sadness, not to mention the foot or so of snow that was dumped on us on Tuesday/Wednesday.  I've been working a bit on the Judith Kirby Victorian, and here is a pic of my progress.  I blame artificial light and a cell phone camera for the crummy picture...although maybe it is just a reflection of life at the moment....



The fabric is more blue than it appears, but I'm tired of monkeying with it!  I've finished the rest of the tree trunk since I took this picture, but boy, those greens at the top are frustrating.  There are at least 4 different shades, and they are very confetti-like in their placement.  But it is getting there!

3 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Well it is a beautiful design to be working on.
Hope Life gets better for you.

Beth said...

Sorry to hear you are having tough times.

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Sorry to hear you are going through some not so great times. I'm glad you got some stitching done. For me, stitching can often get my mind settled down...at least for a little while. This piece is beautiful!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...