Thursday, January 19, 2017

To brighten a gloomy day

Yesterday I had to have a pesky cavity filled at my dentist's office...and then my exhaust pipe and muffler fell apart as I pulled out of the parking lot.  So it was quite a joy to be able to pick this up from my framer!
I'm sorry about the glare, but I wasn't in the mood to fuss with it last night.  This is "Dark Sorceress," by Claire Crompton, published in a book titled Magical Cross Stitch.  I finished the stitching last year, and finally got motivated to have it framed.  I LOVE it!!!  The mat and frame combination works perfectly - the gold scrolls in the frame accentuate the metallic flosses in the stitching, and the frame also has a touch of purple to it.  My framer, while he is not cheap, is awesome.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Congratulations! It's beautiful!!!

Mii Stitch said...

A beautiful sorceress!

Astrids dragon said...

Wow, she's gorgeous! I know it's expensive to get them framed, but it's so worth it!

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...