Sunday, July 23, 2006

No more miles to go!

After an incredibly loooong weekend - I spent not one, but TWO rainy muddy days at the medieval faire (I know, I'm crazy) - I finished the Woodland Sampler tonight!


I've posted it at the largest size Blogger will allow, and it is still kind of hard to see....there is a bigger version if you click on my Flickr badge on the right. The finished size is about 3 1/2" wide by 10" long. I'm quite pleased with it, too....it makes me feel like I'm getting my money's worth out of my TGOS subscription! An anonymous commenter asked where I got this design - it is by Something in Common, and I got it from the March issue of The Gift of Stitching. However, it is now available in leaflet form from Stitching Bits & Bobs, and probably other ONS/LNSs. (I have no affiliation with SB&B, I just mention them because they were the first place I searched to see if the leaflet was for sale yet.)

2 comments:

Maree said...

I love that design. It's one of my favourite poems, too.

Sharon said...

Congratulations on your finish! I love the little family of skunks at the bottom.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...