Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Another small

I've posted this on Instagram and Facebook already, but I do so love sharing...  :)


This is a small pattern designed by a member of a Facebook group.  She posted to the group that she needed some model stitchers, and I volunteered!  So if you like this pattern, it can be purchased on Etsy here.  There are other cute, fun patterns in the shop, however, I'll warn you now that some are a bit....irreverent.  After all, the shop's tagline IS "This Ain't Your Grandma's Stitchin'"!  The designer did a whole series of "naughty" princesses inspired by the Disney stable of characters...

Lately I've gone a bit crazy with starts and planned finishes.  Really need to get to stitching...but sometimes the planning and starting is more fun....  LOL  But I think I should have the Heartstring "M is for Mermaid" piece done soon, then it will be back to one of the bigger pieces for a bit.  Maybe.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Cute piece. Great job on it.

Robin in Virginia said...

What a sweet piece! Thanks for the link!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A good display for this stitching piece.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...