Ah yes, "that time" of the year is upon us. Why does February seem so far from....everything?!? Sunshine, warmth, even the mud of spring feel like they will never arrive.
Anyway. Goal time....
1) Finish Judith's RR. Yes, and it has arrived safely in Judith's mailbox!
2) Start the Me, Myself & I project. Yes.
3) Finish "Moon & Stars" piece. Yup.
4) Work on the Mermaids...maybe. Nah. Wasn't in the mood.
1) Work on Me, Myself &I project.
2) Work on "Labyrinth" for DH.
3) Do some finishing.
4) Start something small.
So you may have noticed something new added to the February goals - "Labyrinth." This is the design by Cross-Eyed Kat (Kat Rocha). DH has requested something for his office walls, and this is his pick! It is a considerably large piece - about 14" x 14" on the fabric I'm using - but it is easy to find a rhythm while working on it. Here is my progress as of last night.
This is the little mermaid pattern I started the other night - a freebie. There was no color key, so I'm using: Crescent Colors "...
Pardon the rather blurry cell phone picture.... I knew I wanted to mount this piece on a wooden plaque, but its dimensions were making i...
...or you will end up frogging a whole bunch of over-one stitching. Grrr. So there is no progress pic on the cowboy piece today, because I...