Monday, September 11, 2017

Fall Fun and Sampler Progress

DH has been effectively sidelined by a knee injury for many Active Parenting duties...which means my weekend stitching time is reduced, because I refuse to let my kiddo sit inside on beautiful autumn days.  :)

But between hiking and other outdoor adventures, I put in a few stitches...
The pattern suggests tea-dying the piece when the stitching is finished.  Since I'm not envisioning this as an heirloom of any kind, and I haven't any other plans for it, I think I might try!

4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Great progress on your sampler!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You've made great progress, I've tea-dyed before stitching but not after.

Astrids dragon said...

Good for you for keeping him busy, it's a tough job!
I've never heard of dying it after being stitched. I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like if you do it.

R's Rue said...

Have a blessed day.

Craft Sale!

So my mother and I set up our little table at the craft fair this past weekend.  And we didn't do terribly!  I sold $125 worth of needle...